What Makes a New York Hotel Family-Friendly?
New York City may be the city that never sleeps but at The Westin New York at Times Square, we offer rest and relaxation for you and your family. Nestled in vibrant, energetic Times Square, otherwise known as ‘the crossroads of the world’, we are steps from the Broadway Theater , David Letterman show, Restaurant Row and countless other New York entertainment, cultural and sporting attractions. Our Times Square family friendly hotel will provide the ideal urban getaway for all your travel needs. Plus, after a day of exploring in the Big Apple, take time to get back to your best self with our reinvigorating Westin amenities perfect for the kiddies and adults to enjoy.
- Some of the most spacious guestrooms in the city offering sweeping views of Times Square and the New York skyline
- Complimentary Internet in the public areas of the hotel
- One Westin Weekend tote bag for children under 12 to keep and use during their Big Apple exploration
- Family friendly dining options on property at Shula’s Steakhouse and Bar 10 including coloring and activity pages
- Complimentary access to our WestinWORKOUT fitness center
- Family-friendly movie theater connected to our hotel showing all the new releases
- Convenient transportation options including Amtrak and Subways across the street
- Concierge desk to handle all your questions and requests to help create a memorable New York experience
- Service Express® which connects you to anything and everything your family may need with just one touch on your in-room telephone